Friday 16 September 2016

Arthur's pass camp

                                                  Arthur’s pass camp#
 Mum came into the room I pretended to be asleep. Today was camp I woke up and mum was shaking me “time to get up Rhea”she was saying to me. I know that I am not really asleep and that I am just acting but I really feel like I am asleep. I arrive at school I just remember that today is camp.I was feeling a bit sick and anxious but just thinking about it made me feel even more sick.in my head I was worrying about spewing on the bus. We all got our stuff onto the bus I had to chose the front seat because I get car sick so me and Indy sat in the front the whole way there and back.Both me and Indy wanted to go by the window so half the way there we would swap so that we could both sit by the window.We also both wanted to listen to music so the person that was not sitting in the window seat listened to the music. When we got to Arthur’s pass we met this guy called Logan,Logan was tall,dark hair he liked to trick people,you can really see that he is an outdoors person and he always wears and red waterproof jacket with black dark long pants ,he was our activity guide.The first activity we did was orienteering,orienteering is when you get a map and a compass and find things in our case it was a white Wooden post with words on it.I was in a group with Sahara,mark,Bridget,sonny,Dayna,darn and carlin.All we were doing the whole time was running here and there here and there it was really tiring.when we got back to the lodge we just got to have free time in our bunk rooms The best part of camp was probably the snow because me and Indy rolled big snow balls but the boys keeped on smushing them.We also made this big snowman,Darren rolled it nearly all day that is how big it was the snow man was it about 7 feet high.Me and Indy also made these big snow balls and we sat on them like they were sets and then we wanted to make some more big ones but they keeped on falling apart so instead we just used them to make foot rests for us when we were sitting on our big snow balls. Arthur’s pass was the best camp that I have ever been on and I have only been on two camps so far, mown and Arthur’s pass but I have to say Arthur’s pass was way-way-way better.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rhea.
    Nice post! I have been to Arthur's Pass camp too! It was really fun but unfortunately it did not snow while we were there:( Next time you could look up words that you do not know in a dictionary. Also reread your writing to make sure that it makes sense because some parts are confusing and hard to understand.
    From Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bro
    This Post is Descriptive and when I went to Arthur's Pass Camp it only snowed a little HE HE.
    Look at my blog: http://paroagreygracew.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done rhea nice description and great vocabulary

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks
Rhea