Friday 8 September 2017

BOOK CHARACTER DAY

yesterday was book character day at Paroa school here was one of the activities we did.
Play.
Katniss: oh yes now I am into the final round yes.
Game maker: so now we will have the final round with katniss, kade and lochie.
Lochie: yes I am amazing I made it into the final round with katniss and kade.
Kade:   I must kill katniss  
Katniss: oh this is going to be a tough round.
Lochie: hey kade we should kill katniss
Kade: ok
Katniss: oh no they are after me.
Lochie:let's get em
Kade :ok
Katniss:RUNNNNNNNNN.
Lochie: let's run kade
Kade:  ok
Katniss: I better load my bow.
Lochie: I think I found her
Kade: get em get em
Katniss: quick l better get up this tree
Lochie: scoot scoot kade
Kade: scoot scoot be doop doop
Katniss: oh no they have shot my leg.( shot my bow at lochie but he ducks and I kill kade.
lochie : no kade

Kade: I  have something to say before I die. I eat potatoes in my sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. This was an enjoyable play. To help us understand a bit more about how the characters were speaking, you can put a description or direction in brackets (like this) to tell the character how to speak e.g.

    Kade: (groaning in agony) I have something to say before I die...

    Thanks,

    Mr McAulay

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks
Rhea