Wednesday 21 March 2018

CAVE STREAM.

We sat there in the dark, water beneath my feet. My tight wetsuit and my soaking socks making me colder. Listening to Mr S-W telling a story. I sit there shivering waiting for when we can move on. I felt as though I was just to collapse right there and then but the freezing cold water and the urge to get out to eat and drink kept me going. Some people say that there are spiders and eels but I did not see any of those. So many waterfalls one after another the stronger current that push us back but we had to keep fighting.

 At the start, I was talking to Mr S-W and telling him all about what my sister, Grace had told me.Halfway through the cave to was thinking can't it all just stop why did we have to come through this silly cave any why then I through if Grace can do it anyone can do it.

All the different holes in the cave walls made me wonder what was the cave even made out of. At the start, Mr S-W said that it was made out of limestone but I was'ent so sure. As the end crept closer I felt the presser that no one whats to fell. I am scared of heights which did not help me at the end as we had to climb up the side of the cave only holding on to some metal bars and a chain.But I just had to keep on going because there was no escape. Finally, I could see the broad daylight as we exit the cave.

 The greatest experience of all time I thought to myself as we walked back to the cars. So go forward a be fierce and don't let a spider or and eel hold you back, get out there to cave stream and have the time of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks
Rhea