Tuesday 24 July 2018

SOCIAL STUDIES SLAM!

I believe that there should be no more mining on conservation land as it is destroying the land, and we want to keep NZ beautiful don’t we? I mean you can still have farms and stuff like that but you just can’t make any new ones. I think it is a waste of time trying to change the government's decision. Plus it would be so much safer to stop mining as no mines could explode or blow up. Plus you are only mining for money, In my opinion, you are wrecking our beautiful land for money, wow can’t you see how selfish you are. If you are going to kill our land for you then go somewhere else that is not NZ. If we destroy all of the lands NZ will not be green and nice and nature will be no more and we won’t be able to enjoy our nice Greenland Plus it would have a big effect on tourism.  Wouldn't it be nicer to let our be as it is without us interfering. We are west coasters not Chinese so we should be wanting our land to be as green as possible. Our land is not fume or dead well yet, if you want to keep mining then our land will all be dead and the air will be fume. We also need to protect our animals. So If you do agree with me then stop mining on our conservation land.



1 comment:

  1. Rhea! Outstanding! I love how you 'took the plunge' and articulated your argument on camera - that takes a lot of guts!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks
Rhea