Tuesday 30 July 2019

My very wired life

So hello, Today is a bit of a weird post. my life is a bit crazy from school to sports and activities. But what you should know is that I can handle it all.
So what I really want to post about is that you need to believe in yourself and stand up to any bullies and anyone who makes you feel unwelcome.

Anyway, so today I will tell you how my week has been so far. First, let's get Monday out of the way. So on Monday at school, we did a bit first we did our film festival and debating. Which I really enjoy and we are going to do our debates tomorrow so I will blog about that then. So after the break, we had mandarin with Robyn. Not much to say there just learning mandarin. Then it was Maths time the subject I hate the most. Ok, it was not that bad but still. Then after lunch, we did our Enviro topics witch mine is the tram tracks that are in Marsden.

So now on to today Tuesday, Today was fun we did debating, film festival, maths and Enviro. Today was good but we kind of do all the same stuff.

So we are also starting out speech soon and I am really excited to get started.

Ok so thank you for ready about my week and I hope the rest of the week goes just about the same and the start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks
Rhea