Tuesday 11 September 2018

Smoke free NZ By 2025.

Smoke-Free,

Smoking everyone would be better without it I mean, some people say “ What would the world be without smoking it's so addictive and good”. For everyone out there that says that then here why I think that what you say is wrong. So what is really in a cigarette well the first and most obvious thing is tobacco which is the main ingredient in a cigarette. OMG Did you know that a cigarette have over 4,000 chemicals in it. I mean what else are you smoking. So what's in a cigaret well let's start the long list. Ok the first thing nicotine, tar, and carbon monoxide, as well as formaldehyde, ammonia, hydrogen cyanide and arsenic. All of these are very bad for you. Well, next time you go and buy a cigarette you are not only smoking tobacco you are smoking very bad chemicals. Wow did you know that 20% of the world smokes and around about 800 million of these smokes are men. Thank you for reading my S.A. on smoking, Just think next time you want to put a cig in your mouth think is it really that good for me and how will this affect my life.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks
Rhea