Tuesday 11 September 2018

Electric Cars!

Electric Cars,

Everyone knows that diesel and petrol cars are going to make the world worse. Global warming would not be affected as badly as if we had electric cars. Electric cars would make it easier and a lot fewer prices. First going to Christchurch in an electric car would only use one charge and with diesel, for example, you have to fill up full to the brim and maybe even refill on the way. And it is free to charge an electric car, so win-win. Electric cars will change the world for good and the bad at the same time. So what's good about having an electric car, well for a start all the things that I have already said and more like you will save money, you will be a lot safer and it will help stop global warming. So what's bad about them then, well for a start takes more energy to run and it takes longer to start. So Thank You for reading my S.A on how Electric cars will change the world for good and bad, the reason I have said today is really not fake I hope you will take everything in that I have said and more.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks
Rhea