Thursday 8 November 2018

My week.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and now up to Thursday. The week has gone by so fast I have barely had time to take anything in, but I will give it my best shot to summarize my week. So let's start off with Monday, Monday was a bit boring but it went like this when I got to school we started with a basic facts test it was so fun. then we had a break and did a bit of math and reading. Then after lunch, we started on our cancer society bags yay. Then Tuesday swung around the corner but I did not go to school as I was sick and was not feeling good so I don't really need to tell you about that. On Wednesday I was the only girl and lots of people went to grey district athletics fun. so we had to be split off into other classes so was pretty fun. And last but not least Thursday today went to tech came back and played lol did some art and now writing this so that was my week and hope you liked reading. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks
Rhea