Friday 21 June 2019

MY WEEK!!!!!!

My amazing week.

This week has been great so far and it has gone so fast that I can't believe that it's already Friday when I feel like it is only just been Monday. Along this week we have had three different teachers in the room, Our normal teacher Mrs Gibson, Mrs Read and Mrs Walklin. We have done a lot of work from Mandarin on Mondays to finishing our persuasive writing for the second time. So let's go through the week's highlights, Let's start with Monday. On Monday we had Mandarin was fun we had to learn how to play a Chinese game. Tuesday, On Tuesday we Spelling testing and I love them I have no idea why but I do. Then onto Wednesday, On this day, we had a release teacher Mrs Walklin. She was fun and we played lots of games. Then Thursday was tech day yesterday, We had made muffins and scones and they were the best things ever. So now were are onto the last day of the week Friday which happens to be today. So today is house hui and Blue won last week so I hope we win this week. That is my week and I hope you are having one as good as mine.

Thank you for reading see you next time.
Bye.

4 comments:

  1. Hi there, my name is Estella and I am a student in room 14 at Mangapapa School. Thank You for commenting on my blog. I really like that you have enjoyed your week, all the fun activities that you did sounded very cool. It made me think of how we would never make scones and muffins and how you seemed like you had so much fun on that week. Have you thought about maybe describing what you did a bit more? But otherwise nice learning Rhea! If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://estellaslearningblog.blogspot.com/ as you already know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog too. I think that I could have describe it a bit more. Thank you and that is very helpful.
      Rhea!!

      Delete
  2. Hi there, my name is Kiana and I am a student in room 14 at Mangapapa School. I really like how you went through the days of the week and how you explained your highlights. It made me think of My weeks at school.. Have you thought about adding a picture or two to your posts. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://kianaslearning.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks I would love to check out your blog. And that was very helpful.
    Rhea!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks
Rhea