Friday 26 July 2019

MY W.P.C.A ROCK CLIMBING REFLECTION.

Wow today was the best honestly it was so cool I really did think that today would be not fun as I am
scared of heights. 
So I woke up bright and early on Tuesday ready and raring to go with excitement. When I got to school,
we had a bag check then we packed all our stuff into the TPP vans and headed off to weka wall in
Punakaiki. 


When we got there I was super down with my confidant I thought I was going do so bad and I would
chicken out on everything but it was a bit different as the day went on. Just as I thought that the day
could not get any worse I felt a chill up my spine and the day starts with a cold winter breeze.
First off we started climbing up the wall a lot of people were better than me but I just had to get started,
ad least that what I was hoping. 


The day carried on as a normal day but just before I had given up I tried the wall that looked the hardest,
I hooked myself up and I was off. Even I did not get very far up the wall I did better than I was expecting.
Just after our lunch break, we learnt how to belay, I thought that I was going to do bad at this but
according to the TPP person who was teaching me, I was a pro. I was good so I got to belay for Xavier
so he could go up the wall. 

So I think overall it was the most AMAZING day ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks
Rhea