Friday 26 July 2019

WPCA KAYAKING TRIP

I got up this morning thinking less and less of myself as our kayaking trip got closer and closer.
Kayaking was so super fun. First off we went to the pool to learn how to use a sea kayak.
All went well until it was time to do a relay. It was girls vs boys and it was very fun.
But just before we had finished Caitilin started. So she paddled her way up to the halfway line.
We were supposed to tip ourselves over then tap 3 times and pull on our tag to let ourselves out.
But when she tipped over, all went downhill. 
She could not find the tag as we did not get given goggles to wear and she stuck under the sea kayak
and she could not get out. No one knows how long she was under there for but It was a long time.
When the TPP people finally realised that something was wrong they dived in and tipped her back over
onto the right side again. When she got out she was shaking and could not breathe still.
But other than that the pool was really fun. Then we had lunch back in the vans and headed off to the tip
head to really get into the kayaking. It was really hard at first as we had to go against the current.
But loads of people fall out, But from my group, only Pippa and Sammi fall out.
It was really funny when they fall out through. 
They were very wet an cold by the time they got out and had food. 

But other than all those incidents, I felt that it was so much fun and I would do it again any time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks
Rhea